Hosting a Perfect Wine Dinner:
Wine Tasting Etiquette and Food and Wine Pairings
Hong Kong Sommelier & Bartender Training College
Hong Kong General Chamber of Wine & Spirits
Host the perfect wine dinner with some useful tips from certified Sommelier Damon Yuen. Learn wine tasting etiquette for the dining table and how to choose quality wine for an unforgettable experience. Grasp basic wine tasting skills and join in the fun of wine and food pairing.
Wine and Food Pairing Tasting Kit
- Josmeyer Gewurztraminer 2016 Biodynamic white wine (750ml; France) x 1
- Clos Du Mont Olivet Chateauneuf - du- Pape 2014 red wine (375ml; France) x 1
- Chateau Suduiraut premier Cru Sauternes 2003 sweet wine (375ml; France) x 1
- Braised chicken wing x 4 pcs
- Duck breast x 6 pcs
- Cheese x 1 pack
- Ham (30g) x 1 pack
Tools and other items you will need
- Wine glasses for red, white and sweet wine
Damon Yuen is Dean of the Hong Kong Sommelier & Bartender Training College and a certified Sommelier of the Court of Master Sommeliers. A visiting professor of Enology College of Northwest A & F University, he is also Vice President of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Wine & Spirits.