Story in a Bottle:
Taste the Spirit of Hong Kong
Cheung’s Brothers Enterprises Company Limited
Learn the story behind the invention of Perfume Trees Gin and basic cocktail making skills. Through the workshop, you will master how to make a signature Tonicano at home with our specially prepared kit.
- Perfume Trees Gin miniature box set (50ml) x 1
- Stainless steel logo cocktail cup (350ml) x 1
- Stainless steel bar spoon (25cm) x 1
- 1724 tonic water (200ml) x 1
- Garnish (dried lemon peel x 1 and dried lavender stick x 1)
- Stainless steel logo ice cubes (with canvas bag) x 6
- Coffee powder (10g) x 1
Tools and other items you will need
- Ice (optional)
Co-founder of Perfume Trees Gin, Kit Cheung has been in F&B in Europe for over 18 years. He is an active promoter on proper drinking culture and nurtures new mixologists.
Brand ambassador for Perfume Trees Gin, Paul Chan has received numerous international awards over his 8 years in the industry.